|Click Image to Enlarge
Our Price: £150.00 RRP: £205.00
Benchmade Knives 940 Osborne Knife Axis Lock
Folding Lock Knife
The Osborne 940 features a reverse tanto, S30V steel blade, with dual thumb studs for blade opening
The green anodised aluminium handle includes a file worked, purple coloured, titanium back spacer. The black coated pocket clip is 2 position, tip up style.
The axis lock may be operated from either side of the handle.
The Benchmade 940 is made in the USA.
Number available: 1
- Benchmade Locking Knives, Osborne 940
- Made in USA
- Designed by Warren Osborne, measures 4.47 inches closed
- 3.4 inch long, 2.92 mm thick S30V steel, modified reverse tanto blade
- Dual thumb studs, ambidextrous axis-lock
- Green anodised, machined 6061 T-6 aluminium handle, 420J stainless handle liners
- Colour anodised titanium back spacer, side-changeable, black coated, pocket clip